Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for the underlisted positions for employment in the Rivers State Civil Service.
- General Duty Doctors/Medical Officers
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Internal Medicine Physicians
- General Surgeon/Consultants
- Radiologists/Radiographers/Dental Radiography Assistants
- Nursing Officers/ENT Trained Nurses
- Pharmacists/Pharmacy Technicians/Pharmacy Assistants
- Laboratory Scientists/Laboratory Technicians/Laboratory Assistants
- Radiographers/Imaging Scientists/Dental Radiography Assistants
- Health Records Technologists/Health Records Technicians
- Resident Doctors/Consultants (Paediatric Ophthalmologist, Neuro Ophthalmologist, Oculo Plastic Surgeon, General Ophthalmologist).
- Optometrists/Opticians/Low Vision Therapist/Ophthalmic Nurses/Orthopist
- Clinical Audiologist/Technicians/Speech Therapists.
- Dental Surgeons/Dental Consultants/Dental Nurses/Laboratory Technicians/Laboratory Assistant.
- Scientific Officers
- Community Health Officers
- Environmental Health Officers
- State Counsel
- Lands Officers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Technical Officers
- Information Officers
- Inspector of Taxes
- Education Officers
- Planning Officers
- Agricultural Engineers
- Fisheries Officers
- Town Planning Officers
- Tourism Officers
- Labour Officers
- Youth Development Officers
- Commercial Officers
- Assistant Education Officers
- Agricultural Officer
- Livestock Officers
- Forest Officers
- Social Welfares Officers
- Veterinary Officers
- Veterinary Laboratory Assistant
- Administrative Officers
- Procurement Officers
- Assistant Procurement Officers
- Programme Analyst
- Confidential Secretaries
- Executive Officers
- Clerical Officers
- Security Guards
N/B: Applicants for these positions should submit their applications to the Ministries, Departments & Agencies (MDAs) of their choice.
Salaries would be based on the approved Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS), Consolidated Health Salary Structure (CONHESS) and Consolidated Public Salary Structure (CONPSS) as applicable in the Rivers State Civil Service.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to submit hand written applications and details of Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree and other Professional Certificates/Evidence of current Professional License, if applicable
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years
Applications should be addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Rivers State Civil Service Commission,
State Secretariat Complex,
To reach him not later than two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
Dated this 6th day of November, 2020
All Covid-19 Protocols should be duly observed.