David Johnston – Lebovic Foundation Award was created to support the Canadian and International students in the University of Waterloo as a window for the high achieving candidates.
This is a full-time program open to the students from around the world who want to study an undergraduate and graduate degree program in any Faculty at Waterloo.
As a public research university in Canada, University of Waterloo is consistently ranked Canada’s most innovative university and most famous for its cooperative education programs. It offers academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools.
- Host Country: Canada
- Category: Undergraduates & Masters
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Deadline: July 15, 2020, or November 15, 2020
Eligible Countries: Canadian and international students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are open to study the undergraduate and graduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria: Candidates who have the good academic standing (normally a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level; normally a minimum 75% average at the graduate level) are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty who wish to participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange or a study term related to academic requirements.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience, up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience.
Method of Application
How to apply: To apply for the opportunity s, candidates need to take admission at the university in undergraduate and graduate degree program. After taking admission, candidates can access the application on their forms pages
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to attach a personal statement which will refer to the application form.
- Admission Requirements: For undergraduate and graduate studies, applicants must have advanced placement (AP) courses, international baccalaureate (IB) courses and international baccalaureate (IB) diploma.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must provide evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Note: Students should apply as soon as they are able to confirm the details of their intended experience by one of the following deadlines: July 15, November 15, or March 15.