Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for a Teaching Career in the Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board.
SUBJECT AREAS OF NEED ARE:
ENGLISH LANGUAGE/LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE
PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPOINTMENT
To qualify for appointment, the candidate must possess any of the following Certificate
- Ed, B.A, B.Sc, B.Tech
- Ed, M.A, M.Sc
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
In the relevant subject areas with a minimum pass grade of 2nd Class Lower Division (2/2), A 2nd Class Upper Division (2/1) and a First Class will be of added advantage.
- THE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE COMPLETED OR BEEN EXEMPTED FROM THE NYSC SCHEME
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application forms should be filled and submitted online via this link www.sseb.ak.gov.ng
DATE OF APPLICATION:
Filling and submission of forms begin on the 18th of January, 2021 and shall end on the 29th of January, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the examination
DATE OF EXAMINATION: Examination will hold on the 13th February, 2021 by 10am prompt in the three senatorial districts at the following centres
- Government Secondary School, Afaha Eket, Eket.
- Community Secondary School, Aka Offot, Uyo
- State College, Ikot Ekpene.
Note: Candidates are to arrive before 9.00am with their writing materials please.
- Call/WhatsApp 08185080943 for assistance in the online application process.