The NPDC/SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2020/2021 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The Scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s Educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmees and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
Only students studying of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
How to apply:
- Eligible students must complete and summit an online application form which can be accessed at www.seplatpetroleum.com
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions
- Application deadline: Two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advert.
Call/WhatsApp 08185080943 for online registration