This is to inform all foreign trained graduates who registered online for the 2020 Batch ‘A’ service year, whose credentials and travel documents are yet to be physically verified that the verification exercise has been scheduled to hold from Monday 6th to Friday 17th July, 2020. While the dates for the centres will be communicated to individual prospective corps member on their dashboard, the exercise for those who chose FCT as their centre will commence from Monday 6th to 9th July, 2020
Centres and Locations for the exercise are listed below:
|1.||ENUGU||NYSC SECRETARIAT, NO 2 ABAKALIKI ROAD, G.R.A, ENUGU STATE|
SHADAWANKA BARRACKS, NIGERIAN ARMY, BAUCHI
|3.||EDO||NO. 2 RED CROSS ROAD, OFF IKPOKPAN G.R.A. BENIN CITY EDO STATE|
|4.||FCT-ABUJA||NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP KUBWA, ABUJA|
CHILDREN’S PARK BUKAVU BARRACKS, NIGERIAN ARMY, AIRPORT ROAD, FAGGE, KANO
|6.||LAGOS||NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP, IYANA IPAJA, LAGOS STATE|
NYSC SECRETARIAT NEW IKIRUN ROAD, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE
|8.||RIVERS||NYSC SECRETARIAT, 40 IKWERE ROAD PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS|
|9.||SOKOTO||EAGLE OFFICERS MESS, 8 DIVISION GARRISON, NIGERIAN ARMY, GIGINYA BARRACKS, GUSAU ROAD, SOKOTO|
- You will receive SMS or check your dashboard for the date and time assigned to you.
- As part of measures to ensure social distancing and smooth conduct of the exercise, you are expected to strictly report on the date and time specified for you at the venue you indicated when you registered online.
- You are to present all original credentials and travel documents as uploaded online during registration.
- Furthermore, you are to adhere strictly to the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDS) COVID 19 safety protocols as of hand washing, as well as carry along hand sanitizers and face-masks and maintain personal hygiene.
- YOU ARE ALSO TO NOTE THAT ONLY PERSONS WHOSE CREDENTIALS ARE DULY PHYSICALLY VERIFIED AND CLEARED WILL BE DEPLOYED, EXEMPTED OR EXCLUDED FROM NATIONAL SERVICE