AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD
APPLICATIONS ARE HEREBY INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR A TEACHING CAREER IN AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD
- Applicants must be indigenes of Akwa Ibom State
- Must not be above 35 years of age.
- Only those with certificate should apply (no statement or awaiting result).
- Must not be enrollees of N-power or FST.
- Must not be cultists.
QUALIFICATION FOR APPOINTMENT:
To qualify for appointment the candidate must possess any of the following certificates.
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) from a recognized College of Education (Not NTI). Those with pass grade should not apply.
- Bachelor Degree in Education (B.ED). candidates with first Degree should possess a minimum of a 2nd Class Lower Division, and must also have completed or be exempted from the NYSC scheme.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
The candidates should submit type written application with photocopies of relevant credentials attaché, addressed to:
The Executive Chairman,
State Universal Basic Education Board
Akwa Ibom State.
DATE OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be submitted at the Local Education Authority (LEA) of the Applicant’s Local Government Area (LGA) from the 12th of April to the 26th of April, 2021 (2weeks)
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for examination