On verification of most WASC/NECO/NABTEB/AL Examination Numbers, Examination Type, O’Level Results, Scratch Details and other Educational qualifications supplied by candidates, it was observed that most records were incorrect. Each candidate are advised take the following actions to effect corrections immediately;
- Use your own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber café operator or any other third party.
- Ensure that ExamType, ExamNo, O’Level Results and scratch details provided is correct. If this is entered by cyber cafe operator, cross check the data before leaving.
- Ensure that all uploaded documents is clear and legible. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification
- Awaiting Results Candidates, are advsied to ensure the following default information, ExamNo: 2020UNIUYO, PIN:PIN2020,CARD-SN(WACE/NABTEB): SNPIN2020 are entered accordingly. See details on the registration page
- Candidates who supply incorrect information will NOT be considered for admission by the University
For more information and assistance, call/whatsapp 08185080943