Holdent International Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company on October 5, 1999. We opened business as a manufacturing concern with a vision to fill the gap created by the ban on importation of certain groceries.
Holdent is a joint venture concerned with employing Nigerian investment and management skills alongside Indonesian technical support. The benefit of this intercontinental relationship has created some of the most enduring brands in Nigeria today.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Trainee at Holdent International Limited
Graduate Trainee – Engineering
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from and accredited university.
- Minimum of second class upper (2.1) grade
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Ability to learn new processes
- Drive for results
- Recent graduate with no more than 2 years post-graduation date
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graduate Trainee at Holdent International Limited” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Engineering Graduate Trainee” as the subject of the mail.(Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)