The Ministry of Health announces the commencement of registration of candidates for admission into Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing for 2021.
- Registration: Commences from Wednesday 29th September – 20th October, 2021 between the hours of 8:30am – 3:00pm daily except public holidays and weekends.
- Venue: Registration will ONLY take place at Nursing services Directorate, Ministry of Health Headquarters, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
- Qualification: WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings. NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Requirements for Registration
- Three recent colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following:
- Educational Certificates – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of Name (if applicable)
Age (16years and above)
Date of Entrance Examination: – Saturday 23rd October, 2021
Received updates on WhatsApp: Favventsglobal Updates