There will be admission of eligible candidates into Schools of Nursing in Akwa Ibom State for the Basic Nursing Programme 2020.
- Registration: Commences from Monday 24th August – Friday 15th September, 2020 between the hours of 8:30am – 3:00pm daily except public holidays and weekends.
- Venue: Nursing Services Dire
C. Qualification: WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sitting, those awaiting WASSCE OR NECO 2020 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Registration/Processing Fee
- Registration fees:
- Indigenes – N5,000.00
- Non-indigenes – N7,000.00
- Processing fee – N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N200.00
- Customized file – N300.00
Indigenes – N12,500.00
Non-Indigenes – N14,500.00
- Requirements for Registration
- Three recent colour passport photograghs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following
- Educational Certificates – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name (if applicable)
- Age (16years and above)
- Date of Entrance Examination: – Saturday 3rd October, 2020
For more information, call/whatsapp 08185080943