Central European University is hereby inviting interested students to apply for 2021 undergraduates and Postgraduates Scholarships in Hungary.
Category: Undergraduate | Masters | PhD.
Eligible Countries: All countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
Deadline: February 1, 2021
More than 50 Degree Programs are available in 17 Departments at the CEU under this scholarship. The Courses are taught in English. This scholarship will cover all the expenses for Masters and PhD Degree while provide tuition fee for bachelors students.
Central European University (CEU) was established in 1991 and is a private research institution. QS World University Rankings has ranked this university at 30th in politics and 37th in philosophy worldwide. This is the most prestigious scholarship for all students from around the world.
To be eligible for CEU Scholarships, applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- All International applicants having any nationality are eligible to apply.
- To get admission in Bachelors Degree program, the candidate must have a high school certificate.
- Candidate must hold an Undergraduate Degree Certificate/Transcript to be enrolled in a Masters Degree Program.
- Applicants must have Master’s Degree to get admission in Doctoral Degree.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Central European University Scholarships 2021 in Hungary for International Students is a Full Free scholarship for Postgraduate Degree Programs while Undergraduate students get only Tuition Fee. Detail is given below:Postgraduate Degree:
- Up to 100% Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend:
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship: 1,000 EUR/Month
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship: 750 EUR/Month
- CEU Master’s Scholarship: 500 EUR/Month
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships: 1,350 EUR/Month Undergraduate Degree: Two Presidential Awards will be given to outstanding students having a total value of 5,000 EUR each. The Award covers the tuition fee throughout the four years of studies as follows:
- Year I: 500 EUR
- Year II: 1,000 EUR
- Year III: 1,500 EUR
- Year IV: 2,000 EUR
You need to submit following document while getting admission in Central European University:
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Previous Degree Certificates
- Recommendations Letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Any Others (if required)
Method of Application
Interested applicant are required to go through the Online Application System to apply for Central European University Scholarships 2021 in Hungary.