1. NYSC Registration Portal opens on the 3rd of March, visit ( www.nysc.org.ng ) and click on the active link “Mobilization 2021 Batch A”. Fresh Registration link is for those registering for the first time.
2. The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2020 Batch “B” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
4. Do not thumbprint by proxy.
5. Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest, you will not be registered on camp if you fail to comply.
6. Use the available links on your dashboard appropriately, and stay connected to all our Social Media Platforms for latest updates.
7. Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard, Spelling errors, rearrangement, addition and removal of Name.
8. There is Inclusion of Date of Birth on Discharge Certificates. You are to ensure that your Date of Birth is correct on the NYSC Portal, otherwise use the windows available on your dashboard to apply for correction, immediately after your Online Registration. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
9. PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. No change of passport photograph after registration on camp.
10. Part-time graduates are to register online so as to be able to print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard, when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters.
For online registration, call/WhatsApp 08185080943