PEOPLE RISK MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES IN AN ERA OF CRISIS
Our Annual Essay Competition is one of the Institute’s initiatives aimed at developing the research capabilities of undergraduate youth of institutions of higher learning in Nigeria.
Only undergraduates in Nigeria Universities and Polytechnics can participate
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- Standards: Both local and International Standards must be met.
- Length: Not more than 3000 words.’
- Referencing: APA style.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point font size.
- Documentation: Typed in double spacing; MS Word only.
- Plagiarism: Plagiarised content will result in disqualification of the offender’s entry.
N125,000 & 2 HRM books
N100,000 & 2 HRM books
N75,000 & 2 HRM books
- Non-Members will enjoy free registration as Student Members of the Institute.
- All winners will earn a free pass to the 2020 Annual National Conference.
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
All entries must be submitted with the under listed items
- I.D Card from their current institution
- Copy of admission letter to their current institution
- One recent passport sized photograph
- Current mobile telephone number and e-mail address.
All documents must be scanned and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Past winners are not eligible to participate