Candidates Eligible for Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post UTME are hereby invited by the institution management to apply for 2020/2021 Post-UTME screening exercise.
The following candidates are eligible to apply:
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST or SECOND CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored up to 120 and above in the 2020 UTME..
List of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic ND Programmes
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Read also: UNIUYO Post-UTME/DE screening exercise
PROCEDURES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION OF AKWAPOLY POST-UTME 2020.
Candidates should visit the School website akwaibompoly.edu.ng, click online Application, then generate an invoice (RRR Number) with the following details:
JAMB Reg Number
Phone number and
Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges) or make the payment via online platform provided.
Using the RRR, visit akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form.
Download and print the acknowledgement slip. The acknowledgement slip will be used for screening.
CLOSING DATE: 30th September, 2020.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
- Candidate should upload the following document to Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic portal:
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result
- Other credentials
- Valid Scratch Card pin for verification of WEAC AND /or NECO result(s)
For error free online registration, call/whatsapp 08185080943